Sunday, July 3, 2011

Day Four

Is it seriously day four already?? Today the only planned activity was church at Our Redeemer Lutheran Church. However, the kids decided to meet up at the mall at 3:00 and then go to a movie.
For lunch we went to El Potrillo because Gage wanted Mexican food and David said he liked fajitas. I think they have the best fajitas and David said he thought they were pretty tasty was well.
I guess they had a good time at the mall and then they went to Transformer's 3 and when I went to pick them up, they, of course, asked to go to a party.
I drove around for about 20 minutes looking for Ellery Barnes house before we finally called her cell phone. She told us how to ge there and we discovered that the address had been transposed in our book. So, I dropped the kids off a little later than expected and since Kai will be in bed, my mom agreed to pick them up.
Gage texted me a little before it was time to be picked up and warned Grandma to bring towels. They both made it into the pool this evening.
David sat and watch tv with us for a little while before he asked to go to bed. I let him know that he need not ask - he can just announce it and head on up to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment