Saturday, July 9, 2011

Day Nine

The kids had a work day yesterday at Krause Plow. They moved rocks out of a rock garden and then filled it with different rocks.
They made plans to go swimming in the afternoon. But, when I came home to take them to the pool, Gage didn't want to wake up. He finally got up when I said that I would just take David without him. David said he'd been trying to wake him up for a half hour and next time would just jump on him. I guess they're getting more comfortable around each other - I told him to go for it!
David has surprised us by enjoying some pretty spicy foods. Yesterday we went to Newton to eat at China Inn. David tried Srirachai sauce and Gage's Kung Pao Chicken and comment that it wasn't that spicy. I tried Gage's chicken and just about choked! Gage says David is a "good man". So funny!
When we got back to town, they went to Jason's house. Jason was in the Ulster project last year and there was a fairly small group of kids last night. I think a lot of kids are going out of town for the family weekend.
David has decided that he'd like to go shopping. So, we are taking him to Wichita for a shopping trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment