Sunday, July 3, 2011

Day Three

I picked the kids up from Holy Cross at noon today. We went from there to my mom and dad's to introduce David to them and have a little pizza. My dad was surprised that despite David's size, he was able to eat as much pizza as Gage!
This was also David's first opportunity to meet Kai. Kai now thinks that David is his new best friend! They played games for quite at while at mom and dad's house. First, it was a soccer game outside then down to the basement for a few games of Uno.
Soon it was time to go home and get baths before going to paint the float - yeah didn't really think that through well. 24 kids with paint - they got quite a lot of paint on themselves - well, actually more on each other. So, when I picked them up, I hurried them home for a quick change of clothes and it was off to our church, Grace Episcopal, for the host dinner.
We hosted the dinner with Michelle and Bill Waln and Sylvia and Armando Diaz. The food was well received and the kids had a great time up in the youth room.
Afterwards, the kids decided to go over to Mallory Potter's house for an impromptu party which included some of the teens getting tossed or jumping into the pool! My boys were dry when I picked them up and David had had a great time playing a dance game on the wii.

No comments:

Post a Comment